~ Come and experience the new look and feel of the Best Western Plus InnTowner and Highland Club Hotel ~
The Best Western Plus InnTowner and Highland Club has just completed a multi - million dollar renovation of its 176 guest rooms with new carpet, pillowtop mattress bedding, 42' flat screen TV's, i Home clock radios, new furniture and are the only hotel in Madison featuring Keurig Personal Coffee Machines!
Located in the heart of Madison, you’re sure to feel right at home while you’re here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS InnTowner & Highland Club. Our convenient location, close to downtown and the University of Wisconsin - Madison Campus, allows for quick and easy access to a wide variety of destinations in downtown Madison. In addition, our residential neighborhood setting provides a sense of calmness while you’re visiting.
The InnTowner hotel is also one of the closest hotels to the following Madison venues:
- UW Madison Health Sciences Campus
- Camp Randall Stadium
- UW Madison Field House
- The Kohl Center
- UW Institutes for Discovery / Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- UW Nursing School
- The Waisman Center
- UW Natatorium
- McClimon Track and the Goodman Field/Diamond
- USDA - Forest Products Labs
We are also within close proximity to several Madison area hospitals, including:
- The University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- American Family Children's Hospital
- Paul Carbone Cancer Center
- William S Middleton Veteran's Hospital
State Street and downtown Madison with its abundance of arts and culture, dining, entertainment, shopping and sight-seeing opportunities are just a short drive from the InnTowner.
With our outstanding location, in the downtown Madison area, you are within minutes of all the action. Let our complimentary shuttle provide a convenient and hassle free door to door service during your upcoming stay with us.
- Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet served daily
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary Shuttle Service - Airport and to the Downtown Madison Area
- Microwaves and Refrigerators in a Majority of Guest Rooms
- Complimentary parking (1 vehicle allowed per room)
- An indoor Heated Pool / Whirlpool
- Complimentary USA Today Newspaper
- Enjoy Freshly Popped Popcorn in our Lobby - daily at 4:00PM
- Fitness Center featuring four Vision Fitness Machines
- 74 channels including CNN, ESPN, HBO and more
- 42" High Definition LCD TV's in all Guest Rooms and Suites
- Keurig Coffee Machines in all Rooms and Suites
- Full Service Highland Corner Grill Restaurant and Lounge serving breakfast and dinner in addition to appetizers and drinks...located adjacent to the Lobby Bar
- Enjoy Daily Happy Hour Specials 4 - 7PM
- Over 6, 200 square feet of Flexible Meeting Space including 7 different meeting rooms
- Enjoy Best Western Rewards
Staff Consistently Go Above & Beyond"The full breakfast, upgraded rooms and shuttle are fantastic, but I also keep coming back because of the people. My most recent stay, Chet and Peter went out of their way to accommodate special requests and make the visit another great one!" Amy I.
Perfect"We were very happy with our accommodations. The staff is very helpful and we especially appreciated Kaylynn's part in making our stay as pleasant as it was. The breakfast was the best I've had that has been included with the room rate. We have only recently found this location in Madison and when we need a room we will always be calling this location. It's perfect in all ways." James B.
Fabulous Stay"They were awesome, courteous and timely. They have an airport shuttle and a shuttle to drive you anywhere within 2 miles of the hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and would recommend this hotel as the place to stay in Madison, WI.." Jeanette S.
Great in town hotel"Clean, great beds and decent breakfast. I would stat at this hotel again. The staff was helpful and uptone. Overall a great place to stay in Madsion. They also have a free shuttle within 2 miles of the hotel which is great in in town for a sporting event or fun!" Tom S.
Great hotel"Hotel was very clean and rooms were comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Appreciated shuttle to UW Hospital. Food at restraunt was excellent. Heard the breakfast buffet was great as well. Free popcorn/coffee" Cherri K.