For nearly 30 years the InnTowner hotel has been a Madison tradition for weddings. From extravagant celebrations to small intimate gatherings, the InnTowner hotel Team provides the attention to detail and the quality of service you deserve on your special day.
Ameche Grand Ballroom
Our Ameche Grand Ballroom features twelve large windows for natural lighting in addition to a twelve-foot ceiling. Our ballroom can accommodate up to 175 guests comfortably.
Bascom Meeting Room
The quaint Bascom Room accommodates a variety of seating configurations. The unobstructed space of this room has made it a favorite of all brides with the ability to entertain up to 100 guests.
Van Hise Room
For an intimate reception or a gift opening, look no further than the Van Hise Room. This private room can accommodate up to 50 guests for your special occasion.
Please inquire with our Onsite Wedding Planner for pricing by calling 608.233.8778. Save up to 25% on room rental for select Friday or Sunday Receptions!
Evening Wedding Package
The BEST WESTERN PLUS InnTowner & Highland Club is pleased to offer a complete wedding package on your special day with us.
This includes the following:
You receive our full attention as we only work with one wedding at a time!
- Date exclusivity for your reception
- Complimentary Champagne Toast for all guests
- Traditional or creative menu choices
- Complimentary guest room for the couple
- Complimentary cake cutting and serving
- Complimentary taste testing
- Complimentary room for gift opening
- Wedding Coordinator on-site
- Hardwood dance floor provided
- Centerpieces of mirror tiles and candles
- Skirting on head table, gift table and cake table
- Banquet tables set with china, glass, and silverware
- Discounted rates on guest room blocks (based on availability)
- Prime central Madison location
Ask about these special, extra touches that can add to your special day.
- Served plated or buffet-style, we can accommodate groups of any size in one of our private rooms.
- Choose selections from our Highland Corner restaurant menu, or customize your meal.
- Late Night Snack
- Choose options from our hors d'oeuvres menu to keep the party going strong as the night goes on.
Invite your closest friends and family to relive your special night in a private room with an array of dining and beverage options.
Sweets and Place Settings
These sweet treats, whether at individual seats, or served along with your meal, will be sure to make your reception even more memorable.
- Cheesecake Bites $2.50 each
- Cake or Brownie Pops $2.50 each
- Assorted Truffles $2.75 each
Let us take care of your guests on this joyous occasion!
The BEST WESTERN PLUS InnTowner & Highland Club specialized in a providing a hassle free experience for you and your guests on your special day.
Our Hotel Features
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout hotel
- Complimentary airport and area shuttle service (within two mile radius)
- Extended Shuttle Service available for a nominal fee
- Gift Bag Services at Check In Available upon request
- Highland Corner Grill is a casual dining lounge
- 24/7 Grab n Go Market-Bottled Water, Snacks, Sandwiches, and more!
- 24/7 Business Center / Laptop Station
- Keurig® K-Cup® single cup coffee brewers
- 74 stations including Big10 Network, CNN, ESPN, and more!•
- The Highland Club, a private access executive level featuring complimentary cocktails & hors d’ouevres USA Today, & turndown service featuring our signature homemade chocolate chip cookies
- Indoor pool and whirlpool open 7 am to 10 pm daily
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with multi-unit gym
- Complimentary on-site parking (1 vehicle allowed per room)
- Close to University of Wisconsin Madison, Camp Randall Stadium, and State Street
Banquet Room Policies
Room rental fee is $500.00 for the Ameche Ballroom and $250.00 for the Bascom room, which includes all linens, formal tableware, set-up and take-down. For Saturday receptions in the Ameche Ballroom in May, June, July, August, September, and October, a $2,400.00 food/hosted beverage minimum applies (revenues before service charge/tax). For all other days, a $1,650.00 food/hosted beverage minimum applies (revenues before service charge/tax) in Ameche Ballroom.
All food and beverages, except wedding cake, must be purchased through InnTowner hotel's catering. For split entrees, all meals will be adjusted to the higher priced plate plus $2.00. Client is responsible for coding entree selections for each individual guest. Vegetarian option available: Second entree should be vegetarian if greater than 5% of total guarantee number. No overage is prepared for split entrees.
A $500.00 deposit is due with signed contract and again six months prior to reception date. (If reservation is made less than six months prior to date, $1000.00 is due upon receipt of contract.) Payment in full and dinner count guarantees are due 3 (three) business days in advance: If no guarantee is received, we consider the number expected on the Event Order Contract to be the correct and guaranteed number.
An 20% service charge will be added to all food and beverage totals. A 5.5% sales tax will be added to food totals, beverages totals, and service charge. Guaranteed receptions qualify for complimentary taste testing of two entrees. A bar set-up fee is required on cash bars unless the minimum revenue requirements are met.
Evening reception hours are 5 p.m.-12 Midnight. Additional costs will be assessed for time prior to stated reception hours.
Entertainment must cease at 12 Midnight. Decorating of reception area must be approved by the Sales and Catering Department prior to the event. Glitter, confetti, and open-flamed candles are not permitted. If decorations are excessive, additional set-up fees may apply.
If decorations will be attached to walls or ceiling, InnTowner staff must hang the decorations and additional set-up fees will be applied at $100.00 per hour.
All deposits are applied to the final bill and are non-refundable upon receipt. In addition, if reception is cancelled within 3 days of function date, 100% of the estimated food costs will be assessed. All prices are subject to change with ninety-day notice.